About This Course
This Course is about Bhangra. Bhangra is Folk Dance form of India. It is one of the most energetic dance forms. Though Bhangra is famous throughout the world but is very famous in Northern India.
Focus: Focus on basic groove footwork for bhangra, hand/footwork/body coordination.
Target Age Group: Anyone in the age group of 4-6 Years.
Who can join? : Anyone can join but students with basic knowledge of footwork can gain best from the course.
Content level of the Module: The Module in the course has basic content.
Difficulty Level: The difficulty level is easy.
Certificate after completion: Yes
Course Availability options: Course videos combined with online/offline sessions.
Specialty: Bhangra for kids.
Free Demo Available: Yes
Duration: Course is available in options of 6 or 8 weeks depending upon the skill set.
Additional requirements: No additional instruments required.
This Course Includes
Total 32 video lessons.
16 videos for step lessons and 16 videos for choreography lessons.
Type of Steps included in module: Basic Knee Hop, Shoulder Bounce, Bouncing High Knees, Hand Pull-ups, Basic Chaal, Chicken Wings, Tap & Clap, Punjab Step, Elephant Walk Etc
Choreographies Covered: 3 Peg, 5 Tara
Course Delivery Related
- Default the course comes with course videos combined + live sessions with faculty.
- Please note that offline sessions or home sessions are only available if an offline Tree of Skills center is within 10 Km’s of your area.
- Default live or physical (in Center) session is one on one with duration of 20-25 minutes. Group sessions may last for 60 mins.
- Groups are made if students have same skill and learning ability.
- Default duration of home session is 40 minutes.
- Fee for Offline sessions depends upon the fee structure of the offline center.
- Course Duration: Is the duration for which the course is active. You can always increase or decrease course duration
- Kid at least be able to move on dance beats.
- Kids in age group of 4-6 years.
Month 1_Week 1_Session 1_
Month 1_Week 1_Session 2_
Month 1_Week 2_Session 1
Month 1_Week 2_Session 2
Month 1_Week 3_Session 1
Month 1_Week 3_Session 2
Month 1_Week 4_Session 1_Combined Steps on Beat
Month 1_Week 4_Session 2_Combined Steps on New Beat
Month 2_Week 1_Session 1
Month 2_Week 1_Session 2
Month 2_Week 2_Session 1
Month 2_Week 2_Session 2
Month 2_Week 3_Session 1
Month 2_Week 3_Session 2
Month 2_Week 4_Session 1_Combined Steps on Beat
Month 2_Week 4_Session 2_Combined Steps on New Beat
Tree of Skills