About This Course
Level of the course: This is a Level 4 course in Dance which covers foundation of .
Can I Learn Shuffle: Yes anyone can learn Shuffle Provided one is able to do basic dance Moves
Brief Content of the course:
- Back of Hits with Front and Side Direction * 2 Variations
- Side Twist
- Evel Knievel
- Chicken Wings
- Wo Tang
- Up Down Shake
- 3 Combos
Course Availability options: Course videos combined with online/offline sessions.
Free Demo Available: Yes
This Course Includes
Total 12 Video lessons
Class Pattern: Class is Divided in Foundation and Combination Choreographies
Videos: Explains the way of doing exercise.
Focus: To improve footwork and learn basics of shuffle.
Duration: Course Duration varies from Student to Student.
Instrument required: Nil
Certificate after completion: Yes
Course Delivery Related
- Please note that offline sessions or home sessions are only available if an offline Tree of Skills center is within 10 Km’s of your area.
- Default live or physical (in Center) session is one on one (personal session) with duration of 25 minutes. For a group of 4-6 then 60 minutes.
- Default duration of home session is 40 minutes.
- Fee for Offline sessions depends upon the fee structure of the offline center. For offline sessions student first has to buy online package then contact offline center and pay additional amount if any to complete the enrollment.
- Course Duration: It is the duration for which you want the course active.
- Basic Dance Knowledge
- Any one above 6 years of age with some training in Dance
Back of Hits with Front and Side Direction4:29
Tree of Skills