About This Course
Level of the course: Level of the course is Intermediate in this age and course category.
Hand work is important part of dance. This course is designed to improve Handwork of kids.
Course Availability options: Course videos combined with online/offline sessions.
Free Demo Available: Yes
This Course Includes
Total 48 video lessons.
24 videos for step lessons and 24 videos for choreography lessons.
Types of Steps:
Double hand movements, Rolly Polly, Hit & folk, Shoot (ADJ.), Floss (ADJ.), Janet (ADJ, 90 Degree hits with bouncing knees.
Content of the course: Steps are explained in each video and are taught on beats. These steps are like drills and are essential for learning dance. Apart from steps, choreography is covered in each month and this choreography is divided into 8 videos which are separate from step videos. Choreography is based on steps and has same difficulty level of the course steps.
Step Lesson Videos: These videos are meant to teach basic drills related to parts of body. These steps are done on music beats. After 6 videos of steps last two videos steps are based on combination of steps and performing the same on beats.
Choreography Lesson Videos: These videos are relational videos and relate the steps with choreographies. These choreographies are done on Hindi/English songs. Difficulty level of choreography is in synchronization with course difficulty.
Focus: To improve hand related movements in students.
Duration: The original course duration is 12 weeks. Though student can take the course in options of 8, 12 weeks depending upon the skill set.
Additional requirements: No additional instruments required.
Certificate after completion: Yes
Course Delivery Related
- By default the course comes with course videos combined + live sessions with faculty. But student can choose other options as well.
- Please note that offline sessions or home sessions are only available if an offline Tree of Skills center is within 10 Km’s of your area.
- Default live or physical (in Center) session is one on one (personal session) with duration of 25 minutes. For a group of 4-6 then 60 minutes.
- Groups are made if students have same skill and learning ability.
- Default duration of home session is 40 minutes.
- Fee for Offline sessions depends upon the fee structure of the offline center. For offline sessions student first has to buy online package then contact offline center and pay additional amount if any to complete the enrollment.
- Course Duration: It is the duration for which you want the course active. You can choose multiple options. You can always increase or decrease course duration
- No specific requirements.
- Students in age above 7+.
Month 1_Week 1_Session 1
Step Lesson Video2:34
Choreography Lesson Video3:57
Month 1_Week 1_Session 2
Month 1_Week 2_Session 1
Month 1_Week 2_Session 2
Month 1_Week 3_Session 1
Month 1_Week 3_Session 2
Month 1_Week 4_Session 1
Month 1_Week 4_Session 2
Month 2_Week 1_Session 1
Month 2_Week 1_Session 2
Month 2_Week 2_Session 1
Month 2_Week 2_Session 2
Month 2_Week 3_Session 1
Month 2_Week 3_Session 2
Month 2_Week 4_Session 1
Month 2_Week 4_Session 2
Month 3_Week 1_Session 1
Month 3_Week 1_Session 2
Month 3_Week 2_Session 1
Month 3_Week 2_Session 2
Month 3_Week 3_Session 1
Month 3_Week 3_Session 2
Month 3_Week 4_Session 1
Month 3_Week 4_Session 2
Tree of Skills