About This Course
Level of the course: Level of the course is in between Beginner to Intermediate in this age and course category.
This is a Mid-Beginner Guitar course designed to introduce Progressions including chords G, D, C aad9, C, Em And D G A Bm on rhythms and plucking. This also contains introduction of Bm & Am.
Course Availability options: Course videos combined with online/offline sessions.
Free Demo Available: Yes
This Course Includes
Total 16 Video lessons, 1 finger exercise, 2 Complete Song.
Finger Exercises: Chromatic Scale Down
Songs Covered: Time of Your Life by Green day(4 Part Tutorial), Kabira (4 Part tutorial)
Introduction Introduction to Am, Bm, Chord shifting between various chords, Chord shifting with plucking and rhythm.
Focus: This course is focused to improve chord shifting abilities of the student. Student will get chance of shifting between various chords.
Duration: The original course duration is 8 weeks. Though student can take the course in options of 6, 8 weeks depending upon the skill set.
Instrument required: Student must have guitar.
Certificate after completion: Yes
Course Delivery Related
- By default the course comes with course videos combined + live sessions with faculty. But student can choose other options as well.
- Please note that offline sessions or home sessions are only available if an offline Tree of Skills center is within 10 Km’s of your area.
- Default live or physical (in Center) session is one on one (personal session) with duration of 25 minutes. For a group of 4-6 then 60 minutes.
- Groups are made if students have same skill and learning ability.
- Default duration of home session is 40 minutes.
- Fee for Offline sessions depends upon the fee structure of the offline center. For offline sessions student first has to buy online package then contact offline center and pay additional amount if any to complete the enrollment.
- Course Duration: It is the duration for which you want the course active. You can choose multiple options. You can always increase or decrease course duration
- Student must know G, C add9, C, Em, D chords before taking this lesson.
- Anyone above 8 years of Age.
Month 1_Week 1_Session 1_G, C Add9 and D progression
Basics of Guitar Lesson00:00:00
Finger Exercise _Complete month00:00:00
Song Session Week 100:00:00
Month 1_Week 1_Session 2_G, C Add 9 and D plucking
Month 1_Week 2_Session 1_G, D and C progression
Month 1_Week 2_Session 2_G,D and C plucking
Month 1_Week 3_Session 1_(G, Em, C, D) strumming
Month 1_Week 3_Session 2_(G, Em, C, D) Chord Plucking
Month 1_Week 4_Session 1_G major progressions with metronome
Month 1_Week 4_Session 2_Tips for changing Chords(Theory)
Month 2_Week 1_Session 1_Intro to B Minor through A Minor
Month 2_Week 1_Session 2_Intro to A major
Month 2_Week 2_Session 1_D D D D with Bm and A
Month 2_Week 2_Session 2_Bm & A with Plucking Patterns
Month 2_Week 3_Session 1_D Bm G A Chord workout
Month 2_Week 3_Session 2_70 BPM DS with D Bm G A
Month 2_Week 4_Session 1_70 BPM plucking with D Bm G A
Month 2_Week 4_Session 2_Student will improvise & submit
Tree of Skills