About This Course
Level of the course: Level of the course is Pre Beginner in this age and course category.
This is a Basic Song course. It contains Sargam Geet spanned over 9 sessions and is taught with composition.
Content of the course: Sargam Geet is composition of Swaras designed to install swara joining and holding capacity. It contains and helps student to practice swaras along with learning to joining the same.
Course Availability options: Course videos combined with online/offline sessions.
Free Demo Available: Yes
This Course Includes
Total 9 Video lessons and 18 Practice tracks.
Nine Practice tracks for each (males and females).
Sargam Geet videos and practice tracks to practice.
- Sargam Geet without Taal.
- Sargam Geet on Teen Taal with normal and medium speed.
- Practice Tracks of females, Adult males and kids.
Class Pattern: Each session is divided into 2 parts. Part 1 is video and part 2 is composition practice of the same on practice track.
Videos: Explains the way of doing exercise.
Practice Tracks: These tracks are meant help in actual practice. Student must play these and practice as per recorded instructions.
Focus: Its first stepping stone towards singing songs.
Duration: The original course duration is 5 weeks. Though, student can take the course in 9 weeks as well.
Instrument required: No Instrument required. Practice tracks contain all the required help.
Certificate after completion: Yes
Course Delivery Related
- By default the course comes with course videos combined + live sessions with faculty. But student can choose other options as well.
- Please note that offline sessions or home sessions are only available if an offline Tree of Skills center is within 10 Km’s of your area.
- Default live or physical (in Center) session is one on one (personal session) with duration of 25 minutes. For a group of 4-6 then 60 minutes.
- Groups are made if students have same skill and learning ability.
- Default duration of home session is 40 minutes.
- Fee for Offline sessions depends upon the fee structure of the offline center. For offline sessions student first has to buy online package then contact offline center and pay additional amount if any to complete the enrollment.
- Course Duration: It is the duration for which you want the course active. You can choose multiple options. You can always increase or decrease course duration
- Student Must be able to sing at least 3-4 basic alankars.
- Knowledge of Teen taal.
- Practice tracks included so no additional instrument required.
- Any one above 6 years of age