About This Course
Level of the course: Level of the course is Beginner to Intermediate.
This is a Song Singing Course. “Jana Gana Mana” is the national anthem of the Republic of India. It was originally composed as Bharoto Bhagyo Bidhata in Bengali by polymath Rabindranath Tagore. The first stanza of the song Bharoto Bhagyo Bidhata was adopted by the Constituent Assembly of India as the National Anthem on 24 January 1950. A formal rendition of the national anthem takes approximately 52 seconds. A shortened version consisting of the first and last lines (and taking about 20 seconds to play) is also staged occasionally. It was first publicly sung on 27 December 1911 at the Calcutta (now Kolkata) Session of the
SA RE GA GA | GA GA GA GA |GA – GA GA| RE GA MA –
JA NA GA NA | MA NA AA DHI | NA S YA KA | JA YA – HE S
Course Availability options: Course videos combined with online/offline sessions.
Free Demo Available: Yes
This Course Includes
Total 6 Video lessons
Class Pattern: Class is Divided into Video Lesson
Videos: Explains the way of doing exercise.
Practice Tracks: These tracks are meant help in actual practice. Student must play these and practice as per recorded instructions.
Focus: Its first stepping stone towards singing songs.
Duration: Course Duration varies from Student to Student.
Instrument required: No Instrument required. Practice tracks contain all the required help.
Certificate after completion: Yes
Course Delivery Related
- Please note that offline sessions or home sessions are only available if an offline Tree of Skills center is within 10 Km’s of your area.
- Default live or physical (in Center) session is one on one (personal session) with duration of 25 minutes. For a group of 4-6 then 60 minutes.
- Default duration of home session is 40 minutes.
- Fee for Offline sessions depends upon the fee structure of the offline center. For offline sessions student first has to buy online package then contact offline center and pay additional amount if any to complete the enrollment.
- Course Duration: It is the duration for which you want the course active.
- Student Must be able to sing at least 3-4 basic alankars.
- Practice tracks included so no additional instrument required.
- Any one above 6 years of age
Parichay of Jan Gan Man
Tree of Skills