About This Course
This is a fitness course.
This Course Includes
Weekly 3 live sessions with instructor.
Content of the course: Course contains back to back 5-6 songs followed by a mat session.
Songs: Songs are choreographed with bigger movements, which makes it doable by non dancers as well.
Mat Session: Mat session includes core exercises and stretches. These exercises change with time and focus on particular body parts.
Focus: Focus is to develop stamina, agility and body toning.
Duration: Each session has a duration of 40-60 minutes.
Additional requirements: No additional instruments required.
Certificate after completion: No
Course Delivery Related
- Please note that offline sessions or home sessions are only available if an offline Tree of Skills center is within 10 Km’s of your area.
- Groups are made if students have same skill and learning ability.
- Default duration of home session is 40 minutes.
- Fee for Offline sessions depends upon the fee structure of the offline center. For offline sessions student first has to buy online package then contact offline center and pay additional amount if any to complete the enrollment.
- Course Duration: It is the duration for which you want the course active. You can choose multiple options. You can always increase or decrease course duration
- Attendants must make sure their own medical fitness before joining and shoes are must for session.
- Kids above 8 years of age.
- Females above 25 years of age.
- Males above 30 Years of age.
Tree of Skills