About This Course
Level of the course: Level of the course is in between Beginner to Intermediate in this age and course category.
It Introduce complete C scale in low/mid/high octaves, 8 Note rhythms, offbeat rhythms, creating offbeat rhythm.
Course Availability options: Course videos combined with online/offline sessions.
Free Demo Available: Yes
This Course Includes
Total 24 Video lessons, 3 finger exercises, 5 Melodies & 1 Complete Song.
Melodies Covered: Kitni Haseen Zindagi Intro, Fitoor Intro, Choo Loo Intro
Song Covered: Hero 4 Part Tutorial
Finger Exercises Covered: Spider All Strings top to bottom with fret shifting, 1324 forward, 1324 Backward.
Introduction to 8 Note Rhythms, Creating some 8 Note Rhythms, Offbeat Rhythms, Playing Rhythms of Progressions, C Major Scale in Low/Mid/High Octave.
Focus: Knowledge of Rhythms with theory and practical, Playing C major scale throughout the guitar.
Duration: The original course duration is 12 weeks. Though student can take the course in options of 8, 12 weeks depending upon the skill set.
Instrument required: Student must have guitar.
Certificate after completion: Yes
Course Delivery Related
- By default the course comes with course videos combined + live sessions with faculty. But student can choose other options as well.
- Please note that offline sessions or home sessions are only available if an offline Tree of Skills center is within 10 Km’s of your area. This will enable you to access Best Guitar classes near you.
- Default live or physical (in Center) session is one on one (personal session) with duration of 25 minutes. For a group of 4-6 then 60 minutes.
- Groups are made if students have same skill and learning ability.
- Default duration of home session is 40 minutes.
- Fee for Offline sessions depends upon the fee structure of the offline center. For offline sessions student first has to buy online package then contact offline center and pay additional amount if any to complete the enrollment.
- Course Duration: It is the duration for which you want the course active. You can choose multiple options. You can always increase or decrease course duration
- Knowledge of Em, G D C add9.
- Basic Fluency in playing notes throughout fretboard.
- Any one above age of 7 years.
Month 1_Week 1_Session 1_Intro to 8 notes rhythm 1& 2& 3& 4& DUDUDUDU
Basics of Guitar Lesson4:01
Finger Exercise _Complete month5:03
Melody Session_week 14:44
Month 1_Week 1_Session 2_Creating rhythm out of 8 note Introduction to D D DUDU
Month 1_Week 2_Session 1_Playing D D DUDU with G Caad9 and D
Month 1_Week 2_Session 2_Playing D D DUDU With Em D and Caad9
Month 1_Week 3_Session 1_Creating D D D D D D DUDU with G Caad9 and D from 8 Note
Month 1_Week 3_Session 2_D D DUDU D D D D with Em D and Caad9
Month 1_Week 4_Session 1_BPM Metronome workout with: 1.D D D D D D DUDU 2.D D DUDU D D D D
Month 1_Week 4_Session 2_Student will create a simple Rhythm on 8 note.
Month 2_Week 1_Session 1_Offbeat Strumming Workout
Month 2_Week 1_Session 2_Introduction to offbeat strumming D DU UDU
Month 2_Week 2_Session 1_Playing D DU UDU with G Caad9 and D
Month 2_Week 2_Session 2_Playing D DU UDU with Em D and Caad9
Month 2_Week 3_Session 1_D DU UDU with G Em C D
Month 2_Week 3_Session 2_D DU UDU Pattern workout with random chords
Month 2_Week 4_Session 1_Strumming workout – combine following strumming patterns 1.D D D D 2.D D DUDU 3.D DU UDU
Month 2_Week 4_Session 2_What are open chords & 8 open chords.(Theory)
Month 3_Week 1_Session 1_C Major scale on low octave & what is low octave
Month 3_Week 1_Session 2_C Major scale on mid octave what is mid octave
Month 3_Week 2_Session 1_C Major scale on high octave
Month 3_Week 2_Session 2_C major scale in all octaves
Month 3_Week 3_Session 1_All octaves of C major with metronome 65bpm
Month 3_Week 3_Session 2_C major jumbled octaves
Month 3_Week 4_Session 1_Music out of C Major
Month 3_Week 4_Session 2_Students improvisation submission
Tree of Skills