About This Course
Level of the course: Level of the course is Intermediate in this age and course category.
This is a Beginner Intermediate Guitar course designed to introduce complete D E F scale in low/mid/high octaves.
Course Availability options: Course videos combined with online/offline sessions.
Free Demo Available: Yes
This Course Includes
24 Video lessons & 3 finger exercises.
Introduction of D, E, F Major Scales in Low/Mid/High Octave.
Finger Exercises Covered: 1432 Forward , 1432 Backward 1432 Combined
Focus: Exploring Guitar Scales throughout the fret board.
Duration: The original course duration is 12 weeks. Though student can take the course in options of 8, 12 weeks depending upon the skill set.
Instrument required: Student must have guitar.
Certificate after completion: Yes
Course Delivery Related
- By default the course comes with course videos combined + live sessions with faculty. But student can choose other options as well.
- Please note that offline sessions or home sessions are only available if an offline Tree of Skills center is within 10 Km’s of your area.
- Default live or physical (in Center) session is one on one (personal session) with duration of 25 minutes. For a group of 4-6 then 60 minutes.
- Groups are made if students have same skill and learning ability.
- Default duration of home session is 40 minutes.
- Fee for Offline sessions depends upon the fee structure of the offline center. For offline sessions student first has to buy online package then contact offline center and pay additional amount if any to complete the enrollment.
- Course Duration: It is the duration for which you want the course active. You can choose multiple options. You can always increase or decrease course duration
- Command over basic finger exercises.
- Some fluency in playing guitar notes.
- Anyone above 8 Years of age.
Month 1_Week 1_Session 1_D Major scale low octave
Basics of Guitar Lesson4:13
Finger Exercise for Week 1 & 24:38
Month 1_Week 1_Session 2_D Major scale mid octave
Month 1_Week 2_Session 1_D Major scale high octave
Month 1_Week 2_Session 2_All three octaves of scale
Month 1_Week 3_Sesion 1_Scale jumbled octave exercise
Month 1_Week 3_Session 2_Scale three octaves with metronome
Month 1_Week 4_Session 1_Making music out of D major
Month 1_Week 4_Sesion 2_Improvisation & Submission by Student
Month 2_Week 1_Session 1_E Major scale on LO
Month 2_Week 1_Session 2_E Major scale on MO
Month 2_Week 2_Session 1_E Major scale on HO
Month 2_Week 2_Session 2_E Major scale on (LO) (MO) (HO)
Month 2_Week 3_Session 1_E Major scale Jumbled Octaves
Month 2_Week 3_Session 2_E Major scale Metronome
Month 2_Week 4_Session 1_Making music out of E major
Month 2_Week 4_Session 2_Find Any Note on Fret board part-1(Theory)
Month 3_Week 1_Session 1_F Major scale on LO
Month 3_Week 1_Session 2_F Major scale on MO
Month 3_Week 2_Session 1_F Major scale on HO
Month 3_Week 2_Session 2_F Major scale on (LO) (MO) (HO)
Month 3_Week 3_Session 1_F Major scale Jumbled Octaves
Month 3_Week 3_Session 2_F Major scale Metronome
Month 3_Week 4_Session 1_Making music out of F major
Month 3_Week 4_Session 2_Find Any Note on Fret board part-2(Theory)
Tree of Skills