About This Course
Level of the course: Level of the course is Pre Basic in this age and course category.
This is a pre basic course for guitar with some very basic lessons. Student will gain knowledge about some theory and initial exercises along with guitar tuning. The purpose of the brief course is to prepare student for learning guitar.
Course Availability options: Course videos combined with online/offline sessions.
Free Demo Available: Yes
This Course Includes
Total 9 Video lessons: 5 finger exercises and 5 theories.
Holding Guitar, Parts, Name of strings, what are notes, striking individual strings, guitar tuning etc.
Exercise 1: Initial Exercise Finger Stretching_1
Exercise 2: Initial Exercise How to Press notes_2
Exercise 3: Initial Exercise down up Forward motion Individual String Picking
Exercise 4: Initial Exercise down up down Up forward Back Ward
Exercise 1: Guitar_Initial__How to Hold Guitar Plectrum_ Press strings
Exercise 2: Guitar_Initial_Parts of Guitar_2
Exercise 3: Initial_Name of the Strings and other Terms_3
Exercise 4: Initial_Guitar Notes
Exercise 5: Guitar Tuning
Focus: Over all focus is to introduce guitar, understand basic guitar definitions, and guitar tuning.
Duration: The original course duration is 4 weeks. Though student can take the course in options of 4 & 2 weeks depending upon the skill set.
Instrument required: Student must have guitar.
Certificate after completion: Yes
Course Delivery Related
- By default the course comes with course videos combined + live sessions with faculty. But student can choose other options as well.
- Please note that offline sessions or home sessions are only available if an offline Tree of Skills center is within 10 Km’s of your area.
- Default live or physical (in Center) session is one on one (personal session) with duration of 25 minutes. For a group of 4-6 then 60 minutes.
- Groups are made if students have same skill and learning ability.
- Default duration of home session is 40 minutes.
- Fee for Offline sessions depends upon the fee structure of the offline center. For offline sessions student first has to buy online package then contact offline center and pay additional amount if any to complete the enrollment.
- Course Duration: It is the duration for which you want the course active. You can choose multiple options. You can always increase or decrease course duration
- Student must have a guitar.
- Any one above age of 7 can take up this course.
Week 1_Session_Holding_Pressing notes_Stretching
How to Hold Guitar4:26
Some Stretching Exercises2:31
How to press notes with fingers2:09
Week 2_Session 2_Parts_Individual Strings Playing
Week 3_Session 3_Name of Strings_Guitar Notes
Week 4_Session 4_Guitar Tuning_Down Up_Down Up forward Back Ward
Tree of Skills