About This Course
Level of the course: Level of the course is Beginner in this age and course category.
This is a Basic Guitar course designed to introduce 4 open Guitar chords C major, G major, C add9, D major to student. Student will learn to hold and play the chords by basic plucking, DU Strokes. Along with student will learn to play basic melodies , Finger Exercises and learn 2 Songs.
Course Availability options: Course videos combined with online/offline sessions.
Free Demo Available: Yes
This Course Includes
Total 24 Video lessons, 5 finger exercises & 9 Melodies.
Chords E minor, C Major, G Major, C add9, D major, Introduction to Metronome, Purpose of dots on fret board, Semitone & Tone.
Guitar Melodies: HBD 1st string, Believer Intro by one finger, Give me Some Sunshine Intro Easy, Shape of You Intro Easy, Friends Intro Easy, Happy Birthday in two parts, Faded Intro Easy
Songs With Vocal: Ek Tara, Pehla Nasha
Focus: Introduction of 4 open chords, familiarizing with the instrument, and improvement of hand and fingers (left & right). Student will start to play melodies; same will help to understand the continuity in the music. Student will practice lessons with different playing styles such as strokes, plucking and usage of metronome.
Duration: The original course duration is 12 weeks. Though student can take the course in options of 8, 12 weeks depending upon the skill set.
Instrument required: Student must have guitar.
Certificate after completion: Yes
Course Delivery Related
- By default the course comes with course videos combined + live sessions with faculty. But student can choose other options as well.
- Please note that offline sessions or home sessions are only available if an offline Tree of Skills center is within 10 Km’s of your area. With offline Centers you can access the best guitar Classes near you.
- Default live or physical (in Center) session is one on one (personal session) with duration of 25 minutes. For a group of 4-6 then 60 minutes.
- Groups are made if students have same skill and learning ability.
- Default duration of home session is 40 minutes.
- Fee for Offline sessions depends upon the fee structure of the offline center. For offline sessions student first has to buy online package then contact offline center and pay additional amount if any to complete the enrollment.
- Course Duration: It is the duration for which you want the course active. You can choose multiple options. You can always increase or decrease course duration
- Student must have guitar.
- Video submission each week is recommended.
- Every one above 7 year of age.
Initial Session E Minor Chord
E min Chord5:32
Month 1_Week_1_Session 1_C Major Chord Down Stroke
Month 1_Week_1_Session 2_C Major Chord Down Up Stroke
Month 1_Week 2_Session 1_C Major Chord Plucking Down Stroke
Month 1_Week 2_Session 2_C Major Chord_DU_Plucking
Month 1_Week 3_Session 1_C Major Chord Plucking_DS_QN
Month 1_Week 3_Session 2_C Major Chord Plucking _DUS_QN
Month 1_Week 4_Session 1 Metronome Introduction
Month 1_Week 4_Session 2_C Major Chord_DS_QN
Simple Strumming in C Chord
Month 2_Week 1_Session 1_G& C Add9 Major Chord (DS) (WN)
Month 2_Week 1_Session 2_G& C Add9 Major Chord (DS) (WN)
Month 2_Week 2_Session 1_G& C Add9 Major Chord Plucking (DS)(WN)
Month 2_Week 2_Session 2_G& Add9 Major Chord Plucking (DUS) (WN)
Month 2_Week 3_Session 1_G& C Add9 Major Chord Plucking(DS) (QN) with Beats 60 BPM
Month 2_Week 3_Session 2_G & C Add Major Chord Plucking (DUS) (QN) with Beats 60 BPM
Strumming in G and C add 9
Month 2_Week 4_Session 1_G& C Add9 Major Chord strum (DS) (QN) with Beats 60 BPM
Month 2_Week 4_Sesssion 2_purpose of dots(Theory)
Month 3_Week 1_Session 1_D Major Chord (DS)
Month 3_Week 1_Session 2_D Major chord (DUS)
Month 3_Week 2_Session 1_D Major Chord Plucking (DS)
Month 3_Week 2_Session 2_D Major Chord Plucking (DUS)
Month 3_Week 3_Session 1_D Major Chord Plucking (DS) (QN)with Beats 60 BPM
Month 3_Week 3_Session 2_D Major Chord Plucking (DUS) (QN) with Beats 60 BPM
Month 4_Week 4_Session 1_D Major Chord strum (DS) (QN) with Beats 60 BPM
Month 4_Week 4_Session 2_What is semi tone and complete tone(Theory)
Tree of Skills