About This Course
Level of the course: Level of the course is in between Intermediate and Beginner in this age and course category.
This is an intermediate course designed to introduce chord variations such as suspended 2 and suspended 4 versions of A, D and E major chords. Student will learn to create some music out of these combinations by playing the same with different patterns.
Course Availability options: Course videos combined with online/offline sessions.
Free Demo Available: Yes
This Course Includes
Total 16 Video lessons, 1 finger exercises & 2 complete songs.
Suspended 2 and Suspended 4 of A, D and E; combined and practiced with in different patterns.
Chromatic Scale Up Course 7_Month
Month1: Summer of 69 (4 Sessions)
Month 2: Pani da rang (4 Sessions)
Focus: Over all focus is to introduce suspended chords, creation of small music pieces, plucking patterns.
Duration: The original course duration is 8 weeks. Though student can take the course in options of 6, 8 weeks depending upon the skill set.
Instrument required: Student must have guitar.
Certificate after completion: Yes
Course Delivery Related
- By default the course comes with course videos combined + live sessions with faculty. But student can choose other options as well.
- Please note that offline sessions or home sessions are only available if an offline Tree of Skills center is within 10 Km’s of your area.
- Default live or physical (in Center) session is one on one (personal session) with duration of 25 minutes. For a group of 4-6 then 60 minutes.
- Groups are made if students have same skill and learning ability.
- Default duration of home session is 40 minutes.
- Fee for Offline sessions depends upon the fee structure of the offline center. For offline sessions student first has to buy online package then contact offline center and pay additional amount if any to complete the enrollment.
- Course Duration: It is the duration for which you want the course active. You can choose multiple options. You can always increase or decrease course duration
- Prior knowledge of all open chords.
- Command over chord changes.
- All above 7 years can attend
Month 1_Week 1_Session 1_Intro to A Major Asus2 Asus4 chord Intro
Basic guitar Session3:27
Song Session Week 100:00:00
Finger Exercise _Complete month00:00:00
Month 1_Week 1_Session 2_Intro to D Major, Dsus 2, Dsus4
Month 1_Week 2_Session 1_Making Simple Music from A Major and D major variations
Month 1_Week 2_Session 2_Making Simple Music from A Major and D major variations plucking
Month 1_Week 3_Session 1_A Major and D major variations with metronome
Month 1_Week 3_Session 2_A Major and D major variations plucking with metronome
Month 1_Week 4_Session 1_Improvisation showcase of music with sus2 and sus4
Month 1_Week 4_Session 2_Improvisation & Submission by Student
Month 2_Week 1_Session 1_E Major Chord Intro
Month 2_Week 1_Session 2_Intro to E suspended 4 chord and why knowing suspended chords important
Month 2_Week 2_Session 1_E Major with alternative plucking
Month 2_Week 2_Session 2_E Major A minor workout for music with Plucking
Month 2_Week 3_Session 1_Creating music with E major & E minor suspended 4 workout with plucking pattern
Month 2_Week 3_Session 2_Creating Music with A & E A E suspended 4 with plucking
Month 2_Week 4_Session 1_Creating Music with E Major Chord with metronome workout DS and alternative plucking
Month 2_Session 4_Session 2_Improvisation & Submission by Student
Tree of Skills